• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Is This Ok?

Is this ok?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnymal101

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I wear my house coat when handling my guinea pigs so I don't get clawed, but Ginger eats my house coat! He bites it, and swishes some thing round his mouth. I think he is eating the house coat. I hope this is ok.

Is it a fluffy one? Teddy kept chewing on my fluffy socks so I just wear cotton ones now when I'm in the run with them now.

I meant your Housecoat haha!:) If it's a fluffy, fleecy one it might be tempting for him to nibble on like my socks were. Your Guinea Pigs are gorgeous, Ginger is a really nice colour

I meant your Housecoat haha!:) If it's a fluffy, fleecy one it might be tempting for him to nibble on like my socks were. Your Guinea Pigs are gorgeous, Ginger is a really nice colour
My house coat is REALLY fluffy. Oh and thanks for that complement! I will tell ginger that :3

I'm not sure if it would be harmful or not but I'd find an alternative to wear, something non fluffy. It'll end up full of holes if Ginger keeps munching on it:xd:

I'm not sure if it would be harmful or not but I'd find an alternative to wear, something non fluffy. It'll end up full of holes if Ginger keeps munching on it:xd:
Ok and thank you! I will search for some thing non fluffy!

I wear my house coat when handling my guinea pigs so I don't get clawed, but Ginger eats my house coat! He bites it, and swishes some thing round his mouth. I think he is eating the house coat. I hope this is ok.

It depend on what the fibre in the coat is made of. Cotton wool and natural fibre are not worry about, oil based fibres not so good.

Some piggies show that they want home/need to pee by tugging on your clothes. Here are tips on how you can discourage him by using piggy behaviour.
How To Understand Guinea Pig Instincts And Speak Piggy Body Language
Biting

It depend on what the fibre in the coat is made of. Cotton wool and natural fibre are not worry about, oil based fibres not so good.

Some piggies show that they want home/need to pee by tugging on your clothes. Here are tips on how you can discourage him by using piggy behaviour.
How To Understand Guinea Pig Instincts And Speak Piggy Body Language
Biting
It's ages since I posted this, and I've realised why they wanted to.. your right! They just needed to pee. Always, straight after I put them in the pen/cage they do... what they do. Thanks! Now, as a reward have a cute picture of Moonlight! FullSizeRender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back