• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this ok?

KezFlav

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I got this off a local selling site. 😂
My husband is going to make the doors bigger and make sure each area has more ‘doorways’. Was going to put hay and chew things in it and have it out when the pigs are having floor time.
Will this work. Or should I just give it to my daughter 😂
Doesn’t really show in the picture but it’s quite large!

Attachments

• 944B1508-675D-454D-B13B-AD45FED399DB.jpeg
    944B1508-675D-454D-B13B-AD45FED399DB.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
It should work as long as the doorways are big enough for them to get in. Not sure about the tower sections though as they look quite small.

It should work as long as the doorways are big enough for them to get in. Not sure about the tower sections though as they look quite small.
My husband is going to use a jigsaw to make all the doorways bigger and possibly take off some sides so it can be walked through. The towers would fit a guinea pig. The pictures are not showing how large it is

I guess the only thing to consider is whether your pigs are likely to gnaw on it? If so you might want to try to work out what type of wood it is since some type are not good for them to eat.

If they are the type of piggies that will just hide in it / run through it, that shouldn't be a problem though 😊

Back