• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this some kind of joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are struggling to see the funny side of this situation.

007.jpg

Esme "Milo, do you find this funny?"

011.jpg

I'm not interested in hearing anymore excuses, You are a BAD SLAVE!

013.jpg

ahh bless them, you are a bad slave, they look soooo neglected and unloved rolleyes

Aah, what gorgeous piggies - they're beautiful. I think you'd better put a bit extra hay in today to keep them sweet as they're obviously not amused!

Aah, what gorgeous piggies - they're beautiful. I think you'd better put a bit extra hay in today to keep them sweet as they're obviously not amused!

I'm sure they will come round at Veggie time rolleyes.

That is a look of not-amused piggies! :)) Esme is growing so fast!

Isn't she just. I blink and shes doubled in size :))!

Dear Esme and Milo

Whee cannot believe that your slave has put you through this. Please do not wheek to her until she has given you as many veggies as you can eat.

Love and sympathies
Amber and Coco

Dear Esme and Milo

Whee cannot believe that your slave has put you through this. Please do not wheek to her until she has given you as many veggies as you can eat.

Love and sympathies
Amber and Coco

Amber and Coco,

Our slave had no choice as young Milo has a horrid fungal infection and as I live with him I also have to endure treatment. Not too mention the cleaning our slave is having to do to kill the fungal spores! Say NO too Fungal! :x

Amber and Coco,

Our slave had no choice as young Milo has a horrid fungal infection and as I live with him I also have to endure treatment. Not too mention the cleaning our slave is having to do to kill the fungal spores! Say NO too Fungal! :x

Boo Fungal! When Coco had silly lice I had to have lots of baths even though our slave didn't see them on me. Boo.
Whee hope the fungal goes soon, can you bribe it away with cucumber? I would do anything for cucumber so I thinks this fungal thing will too!

You poor little things! How could mummy do that to you! You must wheek extra loud at her constantly until you get enough veggies to make it better. I think that will have to be for at least a couple of hours. ;) :(|)
Esme is getting so big! Must be all that hair she's eating. :))

And I thought that Milo dude had O.D.ddd on the hair gel making himself all suave and sophisticated for Esme, instead he's just go a dose of the fungals, poor lad! Get well soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back