• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is zooplus legitimate?

I’ve bought a number of things from zooplus and i’ve always found them good quality. the pea flakes are nice and the cage i bought from there 3 years ago is still completely fine. :nod:

Legit. I bought a pair of wooden hides there.

I’ve bought pea flakes and bedding from there before and it’s always been good :)

Bought loads from both the Swiss and German sites. Totally legitimate and excellent prices and customer service.

Zooplus is excellent- we’ve got some really nice things for the pigs (and also the cats!) from there 😊

Ive used them with no problems. I bought a ferplast plaza 160 to have as a spare cage and the price was fantastic compared to other places I’d seen it.

I buy regularly. OK, excessively 😂.
Their customer service is good, too. Got refund on damaged items (ripped pet food bags) with one email! I buy most of my pet supplies from them, so purchas at least once a month!
Don't you all spend most of your wages at zooplus?! 😂

Alright! After seeing all your comments I am going to start buying on Zooplus as an alternative to P@H for some things.

It is a great site but some availability has been affected by brexit.

They're getting back on track. It was really bad early Jan. Couldn't even get Versele Laga pig pellets, now they're back in stock along with the usual items I buy x

Zooplus are great. I noticed they're out of stock on a lot of things lately since march though. I've had damaged items too but only a couple and was replaced or refunded promptly after sending photographic proof.

Love Zooplus, I’ve used them since first got my cats 14yrs ago! And I love when you get some freebies with the Zooplus points too!
Was a bit gutted when they stopped selling the JR Farm grainless pig food though, smelt lovely and mine loved it! Can only get huge bags elsewhere!

Where can you get huge bags @alpacasqueak the only place I can find even the small bags wat £11 postage.
Oh maybe not, just had a google and looks like those gone too! XDHaven’t looked in a while, I gave up last year! Went with the haybox ones last time I was searching and obviously they ignored those after a while too! Back to SS grainless since then! :))

I've got some good stuff from Zooplus but I also accidentally bought a wood house made of pine which I then couldn't use. It only said it was pine in small writing somewhere in the product details at the bottom rather than the description so I'd say it's fine just make sure you check the wood before you buy :)

Back