• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Isn't he cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This was when I informed Milo, his mug would be posted all over the internet for everyone to see!

007-18.jpg

The horror!

011-13.jpg

Esme 'You are such a baby'

021-14.jpg

Are you a man or a mouse? Pull yourself together!

023-9.jpg

We have a barber in our mits and she's by no means nice about it. She particually enjoys pulling his hair out by the roots, rather than tell her off Milo prefers the manly approach.

Yes, you guessed it! To squeal and Whimper!

025-7.jpg

Chin up Milo..

019-9.jpg

015-16.jpg

027-7.jpg

Your poor abused boy! I bet he's thrilled you've got him a new friend. :)) I'm sure they'll learn to love each other once new girl has grown up a bit. x

Poor wimp... x)

I see that Bette is keeping a jaded eye on proceedings!

oh noooooooo i do hope Esme doesn't chew off all his gorgeous locks drool

Good spotting Wiebke! maybe she's sitting there laughing at Esme barbering rolleyes:x

poor Milo whee all loves you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Aww, bless him. You can actually see his despair :)) He looks so sad :(

We still love you though Milo (even if you are a wimp :)))

Esme seems to have put him in his place! She seems to be keeping him there, too! :)) Poor chap.
Us girls are hard work but we're totally worth it, Milo...Really! rolleyes

"Milo Bond cunningly dons a wet mop disguise to buy time so that he can figure out what to do to outwit Esme his feisty new bond girl, meanwhile Bette Blofeld coaches her protege into her wicked wiley ways"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back