• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Self Isolation Isolation- poorly child

Hope you all feel better soon. I would definitely get a test, it will put your mind at rest and in the unlikely event it comes back positive then you know you have and it x

It’s worth getting a test just to put your mind at rest.
Hopefully it’s just a nasty cold and you will feel better soon

I've ordered a test this morning, should be here in the next 48 hours, still feel like poo and feel phlemmy on my chest but no phlems actually coming up xx

I hope you're able to get some rest.

Thankyou I've only ordered a test for myself, daddy pigs headache is gone and my daughter isn't in the first 5 days oof symptoms but they are testing under 5s now xx

I'm sure it's just a head cold but I'd sooner know, especially since I'm technically high risk with the diabetes xx

My swab is being picked up tomorrow, it made me vomit doing it, and it's the same swab up your nose that you've just put down your throat 😷 I was starting to feel better other than less smell and I've felt sick alll day but now I feel a million times worse 🙄😷🤦‍♀️ xx

My swab is being picked up tomorrow, it made me vomit doing it, and it's the same swab up your nose that you've just put down your throat 😷 I was starting to feel better other than less smell and I've felt sick alll day but now I feel a million times worse 🙄😷🤦‍♀️ xx
Oh no, how horrible, poor you! I’d be the same with the swab! Hope you feel a bit better soon :hug:xx

when my daughter started with the temp and abdominal pain, I thought it was campylobacter which is why I called the doctors but they don't think it's that, my dog tested positive for it and the vet said it spreads to humans, puppy being puppy will not stop licking us, doctor didn't think it was that as no diahhrea but I've had horrible nausea today, I'm thinking lillie Had tonsillitis and I just have a cold though, not sure where either of us picked anything up as we haven't even been out 🤦‍♀️

Slightly shocked that the courier dude practically walked into my house and took it from my hand with no ppe on as I was going to drop it on the floor 😱 you'd think they'd have a mask at least! Poor guys

Slightly shocked that the courier dude practically walked into my house and took it from my hand with no ppe on as I was going to drop it on the floor 😱 you'd think they'd have a mask at least! Poor guys
I wouldn’t have too much sympathy. That is not the process so if they choose to disregard the safety rules then it’s down to them what they expose themselves to. My guy did this dance of ringing the bell, stepping back, I stepped back, he stepped forward. No need for a mask, he was miles away 😂

I wouldn’t have too much sympathy. That is not the process so if they choose to disregard the safety rules then it’s down to them what they expose themselves to. My guy did this dance of ringing the bell, stepping back, I stepped back, he stepped forward. No need for a mask, he was miles away 😂
He was initially back as I looked through the peep hole but as soon as I opened the door to put it on the floor he ran practically in my house and took it from my hand as I was bent down putting it on the floor 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Back