• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's Birthday Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I need to get myself down to Tesco for party food!! Favourites include Curly Kale, Cucumber, Rocket, Cabbage, Celery!

I will never forget Leah's birthday cos I got done for speeding the day she was born! I was in Nottingham when Ellie phoned to say Cookie had had her babies so I set off home immediately. She then phoned again really upset as one of them was stillborn. :'( I didn't notice the speed camera!

It will also be party time at Rainbow Bridge. Priya (Leah's sister) will be celebrating her birthday too, along with stillborn baby and Little Red Eyes who went to the Bridge aged 1 week. Also its Millie's birthday too (sister of Demon, Joe and Ben).

Have a great Birthday - you are all missed so much! :'(

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Happy birthday piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE POSTLE CREW :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We hope everyone had a great party and got fed lots and lots of treats :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Happy Birthday to the little angels at the Bridge 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: sadly missed but never forgotten :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back