Its Breaking My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a boar with a poop problem , his name is Hoover , his mother (heverly pregnant) and father arived here at my rescue a little over 6 years ago .

Hover was at the vets this afternoon , vet examined , and the problem seem to be dew to him having only one testis removed (ocasionaly , some vets will remove one testis and through the same insision , and then disable the tube from the other testis ,
Not such a good ider in Hovers case, as it has cused him a minor poo problem for a while now, but never this bad where the discomfort stopps him from pooing !

The only saving graise is the he is surtain it is nothing to do with Marges poo problem ,
Just pur rotten luck ,

Anyway this was the case with Hover, but now it would seem that he possibaly has a hernea that is causing him to have dificulties pooping and quite a lot of discomfort
Vet has given mertloclop , but is reluctant to take any other action as he beleves it will settle down of its owe accord . But as he is not 100% , and is not ruling out tummy problems
For this reason no pain meds (as it may uppset his tummy ) so only med is metroclop,

Hover is by the side of my bed with his 2 sows, as l am sringe feeding him , and it is so sad litening to him when he has a poo ,

Its not that bad realy and l know its for his own good

Last edited:

gizzy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
sorry for all the duplicated posts , am not to good my self at the moment:no:

Last edited:

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Sending healing vibes. I haven't heard of that technique before in neutering.

Status
Not open for further replies.