• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's Love At First Sniff For Ffraid And New Husboar Carwyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Meet my old lady Ffraid's new 3 year old "toy boy" husboar, who was rescued from a bad situation and still carries the scars in form of a nasty bite on his mouth!

Carwyn (formerly Frank) has made the long trip from NEGPR - North East Guinea Pig Rescue halfway down the country to come here as quickly as possible. We were in the middle of organising transport for him when my other old lady Mali passed away so unexpectedly. :(

Carwyn had been popped back into rescue after he turned out to be just a bit too enthusiastic for the very frail new wife he'd been paired with, but he took it badly and was very depressed.

I am very happy to say that it was love on first sniff between Carwyn and Ffraid, and that the introduction couldn't have been smoother or quicker. Carwyn instantly found his appetite, his voice and his mojo again, including popcorns and exploring parts of the cage that were a bit unplanned!

It is lovely for me to have another coronet again after Ceri, Cariad and Caron have all left for the Rainbow Bridge in the space of a year, but it has certainly been a memorable week for me with a real rollercoaster of mixed emotions! Carwyn means "blessed/white love" in Welsh. The name follows the "love" name theme for all my coronets, but it is certainly appropriate in his case! :)

DSCN0546_edited-1.jpg

DSCN0554_edited-1.jpg

DSCN0553_edited-1.jpg

DSCN0555_edited-1.jpg

DSCN0559_edited-1.jpg

Awww love at first sniff, how sweet! I'm glad the introductions went even better than expected.
The third pic is hilarious :))
And I loove the name. I find Welsh a really beautiful language:wub:

How lovely :) What a beautiful pair. I have to say though, look at that ginger butt! :love:

Well he's landed on his paws at last. Handsome fellow. Hope they have a long and happy life together

And and

Chooooooken leggie :drool::drool::drool:

Wishing the new love-pigs many happy times together sharing cuddle sacks and treats :love::love:

Ffraid doesn't go as far as sharing her favourite cosies, but unlike with other piggies, she is not teeth chattering at him when he sneeks into her cave, as I have made sure that there is one for each of them. They are otherwise getting on well together with only some very minor humping but no other dominance.

Ffraid doesn't go as far as sharing her favourite cosies, but unlike with other piggies, she is not teeth chattering at him when he sneeks into her cave, as I have made sure that there is one for each of them. They are otherwise getting on well together with only some very minor humping but no other dominance.

Miss Ffraid you should share your abode with your huspig Carwyn he might groom your beautiful quiff and your little ears :love::love:
Carwyn be a gentlepig no hassling your wifepig :hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back