It’s official, I am now even dreaming about guinea pigs

Fantasimo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This morning I was having a very strange dream featuring everyone’s favourite, tiny, wheeking dustbins 😂

I was in some sort of strange underground shopping centre and there were cages of guinea pigs everywhere. Apparently people who could no longer look after their pigs went to the weird shopping centre and left them. There were four day old baby pigs and all sorts. Not crammed into tiny cages or anything, they were literally in hutches and c&c cages 🤷🏻‍♀️

Then I went down to the food court and two black and white guinea pigs came over. One nibbled on me, then they both climbed into my lap for tickles. The man who was serving said they were biters, but since one was upside down on my lap, I wasn’t buying it. I was just thinking about taking them home when I woke up.

I literally have no idea what to think 😂😂😂

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
That sounds very funny. My OH had a dream not long ago about a room full of piggies and he was in charge of the poop scoop, he was completely overwhelmed with the poop, the more he scooped, the more they pooped :yikes: He woke up feeling completely exhausted 😆 and quite relieved it was only a dream

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Think every one of my dreams have a rodent in these days! :)) Serves me right for surrounding myself with them for years I suppose! Pedro the chinchilla is in mine a couple of times a week and he’s not even been with me for a year now!
The piggy ones seem to be them escaping a lot though! :doh: I’m blaming Jess the mini monster that used to squeeze herself in the tiniest holes and cause blooming trouble! :roll::))