• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's Working. (only Took 7months) Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Well looks like at least one of my piggies is accepting me. Fudge actually let me pet him on the cheek!:yahoo:I am actually so happy about this it's crazy. 36yrs old and over the moon at petting my piggy. Lol.

I can pet both of them at lap time but neither of them would let me pet them when they were in their cage until fudge today. :D I will still have to keep working on Alby. As he's a "mr grumpy pants" but I still love them both. :nod:

Yes I am over the moon. I went to pet him as I have been doing every day and he usually runs and hides. But today he never ran and just sat there. Alby on the other hand still thinks I am a predator. Lol. And throws his head back and runs. Lol.

Aww thats great news n a wonderfull feeling too x :-)

Awww you're so lucky! Really chuffed for you.Hopefully Alby will see that Fudge survives when you stroke him! One of ours will stand her ground and not run, but I sense it's more defiance than anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back