Izzie can jump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OMG when I was giving them their veggies tonight Izzie lept in the air so high she nearly landed on top of the red hay box. Didn't manage to film it unfortunately. Little nutter. Gertie was not impressed when she landed on top of her, good job she's only little.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oooh it's a good job we don't have any stairs then :)

Rosierum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)) For such potato shaped creatures they are quite acrobatic when they feel like it.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)) For such potato shaped creatures they are quite acrobatic when they feel like it.

haha i agree, Joey insist on jumping down the ramp instead of walking all the way to the end, I'm sure he likes the thrill and the noise he makes when he jumps. Its not far down and Gizmo has never done it! :))

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Three of my four piggies are jumpers but Patch (the little cutie in my avator) does it the most. He especially likes jumping over my boyfriend's arm to give him kisses...hehe.

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone elses piggy launch themselves off the sofa, out of your arms etc to run around the floor?

They are mad! My boys are five and still manage to leap around. I put Merry on the sofa the other day for a second while i went to pick something up. Before I turned back there was a thump and he had hit the floor running. Then the little menace hid behind the Christmas tree where he knew I couldn't get him. Grrr!

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I discovered last night that my Squeak can jump he sort of dived out of the hay tray it was fab to watch but he wont do it again when i have the camera pointing at him!rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.