• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jackson has just passed away this morning.

Cave Of Cavies

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that my guinea pig, Jackson, passed away at 0:15 this morning (24hr time, sorry) from vitamin C deficiency. It started out with he was refusing to eat pellets, then refused to eat certain vegetables, by which that time he was starting to get really lethargic, progressed to dehydration, severe pain and inability to move. So last night Dad and I gave him a vitamin C tablet and then some liquefied pellets and water (all via syringe) but died this morning after dad tried to feed him again. And the good news is that Michael has now been given to me by Dad. I’m sorry but I really need to go now, I’m seriously distressed and upset. Bye

Although it feels unbearable when you lose a much loved pet, try to console yourself knowing they are now out of pain, It hurts so much (I know, I lost Millie a week ago), but as you take time to grieve try to remember the good times you had with Jackson when the quirky little things he did, made you smile.
Popcorn free over the Rainbow Bridge little one x

Back