• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

jazzy j

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstori

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
washington, tyne and wear, uk (unfortunately lol)
special jazmine passed away last month (we havent had any luck lately)

jazzy2.jpg

I got her and her 2 cagemates after they had had a falling out resulting in jazmin having to have a partial tail amputation.. ouch! what a character! a typical girl.. moody.. hehe.. but she adored my daughter and they became good buddies, infact codie was the only one that she would allow to hold her for long periods of time.

codiejaz.jpg

Unfortunately she died after another escape.. she was very good at it! Dont know if she ate anything or it was just her age as they are all about 3.. but she passed peacefully in her sleep.. I'm so upset i never had her with me (for everyone who knows our housing situation and trouble) she was staying at my exes house.

jazzy1.jpg

never will she be forgot.. a beautiful girl, but at least she is no longer alone.. rip jazzy j the gerbil <3

Oh dear how sad, sorry to hear about Jasmine 8...8...8...
RIP Jazzy run free at the bridge, enjoy playing with new friends and munching out, you'll be so very sadly missed by your special mummies but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............... :(

What a sweet little gerbil. Have fun at rainbow bridge little Jazzy J.

What a gorgeous Gerbil.

RIP Jazmine

x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back