• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jeremy

Sorry to hear that bless her. Yeah I'd pop her back if you're worried. Glad she's perked up a bit though.

It was about 5 days after Christian's op that he started eating properly. I was given a gut stimulant for him. I didn't think I would be so happy to come down in the morning to find he'd chomped through most of his hay pile in the night.

I'm still a bit concerned about Daphne, she's really not eating as much as I would like ( she's usually a bit of a guts !) she has a follow up vets appointment on Monday so I'll mention my concerns then. I sadly did have to separate her from her sister, so maybe that's added to her not acting quite herself ( not that they are particularly close , her sister, Joan hasn't missed Daphne at all !)

Sorry not been on in a couple of days, hope Daphne's appointment goes well and she's munching more x
Gorgeous Jeremy :)

So I've noticed Daphne's urine is orange and I'm abit concerned. She still seems fine in herself ( eating and drinking normally). I'm going to call the vet later and get their opinion.

Took Daphne to the vets today and everything seems okay. The orange urine could be due to slight dehydration after the op or the medication she was taking. I just have to keep an eye on her. But the wound has healed really well and she has a good covering of fur now too.

Back