• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Little Jeremy passed away early this morning, cuddled up to his wife Sally (my avatar). Jeremy and Sally have both not been well, and sadly Jeremy gave up his fight today. Sally is a bit better, but have a feeling that I am just on borrowed time with her, and she will be wanting to join Jeremy.
Jeremy and Sally (Fat Sall and Jez rolleyes) are Sokel rescues. Helen had kept them when they came in for quite a long time, as she fell in love with them, and when she became overrun with more rescue piggies, she entrusted them to my care in January 2009, for me to give a permanent home to. Jez was henpecked by his wife, but loved her all the same. You can see from this photo with his chewed ear just how lovely his was.

Jeremy. A Very Special Pig.

Jez-1.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Jeremy.
Run free X

So sorry for your loss xx 8...
He was a beautiful piggy.

Jeremy:

Run free and popcorn away, but be happy!

Sorry for your loss, he was such a beautiful piggie. I hope Sal continues to get better.
Run free Jeremy x

I'm so so sorry Nutmeg, Jeremy was gorgeous. Sleep tight Jeremy. Hugs to you and Sally.

Such sad news Jane, I am so sorry. Sleep well Jeremy and sending hugs to little Sally. xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Jeremy is such a handsome little boy, and now has a special place in your heart, run free little one xxxxx

Dear Jane whee are all so so sorry to hear about little Jeremy 8...8...8...
RIP Jeremy run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the lush green meadows and enjoy munching on the grass and dandelions, you'll be very very sadly missed by mummy and your wife Sally but NEVER EVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

Jane whee will have all paws crossed for dear Sally xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>
What a handsome little guy Jeremy was x)

I'm so sorry Jane, Jeremy had a fab life with you.
Give sweet sally a cuddle from us all.
Have fun at the bridge darling x

Oh I am so sorry Nutmeg! He looks exactly like my Elmo x

I am so sorry that you have lost your handsome boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back