• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jessie has gone to the rainbow bridge;

eileen

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Jessie had pneumonia,she was unable to fight this battle.last of the original 1st guinea pigs.Jessie was nearly five.I'm so sorry i could not make you better.Rest in peace Jessie.

I am so sorry, that is really sad. Sending you hugs and my very best wishes. X
RIP sweet Jessie.

So sorry Eileen. I know you did all you could. Sometimes it’s just not possible for them to overcome illnesses. Bug hugs xx. Popcorn free little one.

Jessie had pneumonia,she was unable to fight this battle.last of the original 1st guinea pigs.Jessie was nearly five.I'm so sorry i could not make you better.Rest in peace Jessie.
I’m so sorry that you have lost her, you did everything you could have done :hug:
Sleep tight little Jessie x

So sorry for your loss Eileen. I am sure you did everything you could for her. Big hugs xx

BIG HUGS

I am very sorry for your loss.

Older guinea pigs don't have a fully working immune system any more and are much more liable to get things really badly or pick up some of the nasties. There is very little you can do apart from giving it your best shot and pray that it is enough. :(

Please do not feel guilty; I am sure that you have done your very best!

Sadly you feel like you have lost all your first piggies all over again when you lose the last direct link to them. it is very much the end of an era. :(

Human Bereavement - Grieving, coping tips and support links for guinea pig owners and their children

RIP Jessie

Huge hugs Eileen I am so very sorry for the loss of your little one. Huge hugs to you at this really awful time. X x

Sleep well little one

RIP Jessie
x x

Back