• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jet And Gizmo's New Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rotated the originals too. Was already on the case when you beat me to posting;-)

Looks like they will have fun in the run;-)

Aww, I can see how they will enjoy all that space!

ea Pig, post: 1676538, member: 114184"]Aww, I can see how they will enjoy all that space![/QUOTE]
They really like It but tomorrow I'm going to experiment maybe put their cage in and put the bridge so they can go in and out and have a lil run round the cage I not sure yet will have to wait and play around a bit and of coz shut cage door at night lol watch this space lol

ea Pig, post: 1676538, member: 114184"]Aww, I can see how they will enjoy all that space!
They really like It but tomorrow I'm going to experiment maybe put their cage in and put the bridge so they can go in and out and have a lil run round the cage I not sure yet will have to wait and play around a bit and of coz shut cage door at night lol watch this space lol[/QUOTE]
That is a great idea. They will enjoy that for sure.

I've rotated the originals too. Was already on the case when you beat me to posting;-)

Awww thank you thats brill

Beauties :drool: I bet they love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back