• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Joey And Shaun Lap Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Shaun's patch of brown on his face, very unusual. Nice of Joey to share his lap pad. My Peanut Butter always wants to be right next to Hazelnut but Hazelnut isn't always as nice as Joey & would have gone over to the other lap pad.

Piggies lips! :drool:

They're both so lovely. My girls don't sit still for two minutes during lap time. Instead they use me as a climbing frame.

Adore your boys! Lips and bum shots there :drool:

Where did you get your lap pads from?

Love Shaun's patch of brown on his face, very unusual. Nice of Joey to share his lap pad. My Peanut Butter always wants to be right next to Hazelnut but Hazelnut isn't always as nice as Joey & would have gone over to the other lap pad.
Funny you should say that because Joey did make eventually make his way over to the other lap pad... but was of course shortly followed by this cheeky face -
DSC_0804 (661x800).jpg

Piggies lips! :drool:

They're both so lovely. My girls don't sit still for two minutes during lap time. Instead they use me as a climbing frame.
Thank you :) That's what the cucumber is there for :P lol! Joey used to be such a wriggle bum but now he's not a baby anymore (boo hoo!) he is much calmer when I get him out. Shaun is all over the place as you can probably see from the various positions he's in on the photos haha! Shaun is around 5 months now, your girls are still young too aren't they? :)

Thank you :) That's what the cucumber is there for :P lol! Joey used to be such a wriggle bum but now he's not a baby anymore (boo hoo!) he is much calmer when I get him out. Shaun is all over the place as you can probably see from the various positions he's in on the photos haha! Shaun is around 5 months now, your girls are still young too aren't they? :)

Yes only 4 months. :) haha cucumber bribery is always a winner ;)

Funny you should say that because Joey did make eventually make his way over to the other lap pad... but was of course shortly followed by this cheeky face -
View attachment 24084
I love that cheeky face! Sounds just like my Peanut Butter & Hazelnut. Hazelnut forever trying to get away & PB forever trying to be where Hazelnut is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back