Join Us At Easyfundraising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyAndGarry (TEAS)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (West Hunsbury), Northampton, UK
Hi all,

We're raising free donations for The Excellent Adventure Sanctuary - Northampton, and we wondered if you would like to join us? We also raise an extra £1 for inviting you.

Here’s your invitation link:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/3NFUE8/

How it works is really simple.

With easyfundraising you’ll be able to raise free donations when you shop online, without it costing a single penny extra.

If you're buying something, just remember to visit the retailer (such as Amazon, John Lewis, M&S) via easyfundraising.org.uk. Once you've ordered, the retailer makes a donation to your chosen good cause. It's a lovely way to give something back for free!

Easyfundraising have already raised over £8million for good causes and The Excellent Adventure Sanctuary - Northampton have really benefited from these free donations.

Please join us in raising free donations with easyfundraising.

Thank you for your support!

I've raised £103 but would be far happier if I could get other people to do it too!

Also a bit annoyed because I just bought some stuff on Amazon, and forgot to go into the easyfundraising page beforehand to get the donation :lose:

There's an app that you can download for apple too, very quick when doing online shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back