• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jovi is a nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our little girl refuses veggie and fruit of any kind and runs from it but she is gradually getting through the other girls fur like a dose of salts most of the girls have some bald spots from Jovi mainly on their heads, I was worried about Mites but its definalty Jovi saw her this morning after my daughter told me she had seen her do it, she creeps up to the girls while they are distracted then grabs a mouthful of hair either from their heads or rumps, the girls just give her a dirty look , I've had barbering before as explained in another post about barbering but never like this, any ideas ?

Maybe she wants to be a hairdresser lol?? How very odd Michelle I will watch this thread with interest!

just got Jovi to eat carrot yippee she then went straight back in and grabbed a handful of fudges butt much to her annoyance little madam

I can't offer any reason as to why Michelle but it has given me a right laugh - aint she naughty  ;) ;D

so far poor quincee has got half her hair on her head missing and poor clara has a chunk missing on her side and as for poor muffin well she has got the wierdest hair cut of all the little madam waits for them to lie down then pounces fudge has long hair but has got wise to her and moves pretty quick when she zooms in after her, we're going to bath them tomorrow maybe the smell of lavender will put her off, she is now eating a little veg and the hay is stacked high so she ahs no excuse for it I think shes just mad (or jealous) took some pics of her tonight, will post them tomorrow,

She's a right Minx! I shouldn't laugh but it was the mental picture in my head. It's really weird as to why she's doing it. Do you think she wants attention from them or she does it simply because she can?

shes just doing it because she can I think, unless its because shes the smallest, but anohter one of the girls ahs now started, crikey am going to have skinny pigs soon lol

michellemuffin said:
shes just doing it because she can I think, unless its because shes the smallest, but anohter one of the girls ahs now started, crikey am going to have skinny pigs soon lol

;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back