• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jude's Christmas Addition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll be sweeping all the dirt back in in no time, but she seems quite pleased with her Christmas prezzie! I used an old rain barrel we had kicking around and the chew carrot is from her "aunty" ;) Her cage is getting a little cluttered but I figure since she has around 5 hours running all over the backyard daily, she can have a pen full of toys lol!

Checking for flaws!

Out of the tunnel...

Back into the tunnel :)

Nice sunbeam, perfect for digging in!

Water break :)

And... she's in!

Checking out my pants apparently

Stretch!

Oh she is lovely, I think she loves her present :)

Looks like some Bunny chooken legs in the last photo!

She has such amazing ears. Does she like them being stroked?
She's more of a fan of having her cheeks rubbed Lol! But if you pet her from the top of her face backwards she seems to like having them pet! I make a habit not to handle her very much so instead I'll sit out in the yard with her and let her come to me. She's crazy curious so she'll come over and eat from my hand! She super sweet!

She's more of a fan of having her cheeks rubbed Lol! But if you pet her from the top of her face backwards she seems to like having them pet! I make a habit not to handle her very much so instead I'll sit out in the yard with her and let her come to me. She's crazy curious so she'll come over and eat from my hand! She super sweet!
My bunny loves his head and eye brows stroked but will only let my boyfriend touch his ears, not me!

Awww! Thankyou!
She's a she bunny! And the most friendly little thing!
She has recently started giving bunny kisses :D
I've never even met her and I want to gobble her up with love already! She has the cutest little squishy face in that last photo! I just had to go out and get my rabbit back into her pen as she's been running all over the yard for 6 hours lol! I tricked her in with a couple of cheerios mwahhahahaha! She falls for it every time. Once I close the door though she thumps her feet at me and takes off! Bunnies... they're so sassy ;)

I've never even met her and I want to gobble her up with love already! She has the cutest little squishy face in that last photo! I just had to go out and get my rabbit back into her pen as she's been running all over the yard for 6 hours lol! I tricked her in with a couple of cheerios mwahhahahaha! She falls for it every time. Once I close the door though she thumps her feet at me and takes off! Bunnies... they're so sassy ;)

She's amazing to cuddle with!
She recently lost her friend too, so she got pretty upset. But she's really coming out again, so I'm please with that!

It's so funny trying to get rabbits in after being on the garden for so long! They just ignore you can carry on zooming around! So sassy! Gotta love them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 3
She's amazing to cuddle with!
She recently lost her friend too, so she got pretty upset. But she's really coming out again, so I'm please with that!

It's so funny trying to get rabbits in after being on the garden for so long! They just ignore you can carry on zooming around! So sassy! Gotta love them!
Awww bummer about her friend :( I don't think I'll get Jude a friend as she seems quite happy as it is. I contemplated it but rabbits can be so finicky lol! She likes my dog though- the dog is happy to sniff noses but is slightly uncertain about her moving about! I think she may be slightly scared of her :)

Awww bummer about her friend :( I don't think I'll get Jude a friend as she seems quite happy as it is. I contemplated it but rabbits can be so finicky lol! She likes my dog though- the dog is happy to sniff noses but is slightly uncertain about her moving about! I think she may be slightly scared of her :)

We have another bunny on her own too,she lost her friend at the same time as Acorn lost hers. We want to try and bond the two so neither are alone!

Aww, it's so cute she likes your dog! I'm sure there's nothing for your dog too be scared of though! Jude seems lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back