• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

July 2017 Photo Competition Winner!

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
The votes are in! It was all so close and the lead changed daily!

In Descending order

1st place goes to @Powerpigs Voltti and their wonderful chookens!
1.jpg

2nd place goes to @Swissgreys with Ruby! I love the story behind this photo! Ruby - Traumatising Small Children Since 2016
2.jpg

3rd place goes to @PiggyOwner with the gorgeous Max
max 3.JPG

The random prize draw for all entrants will be announced tomorrow evening!

Thanks to all that entered and voted! It was great fun seeing all the photos :drool:

Last edited:

Gem789

Forum Donator 2017/18
The votes are in! It was all so close and the lead changed daily!

In Descending order

1st place goes to @Powerpigs Voltti and their wonderful chookens!

2nd place goes to @Swissgreys with Ruby! I love the story behind this photo! Ruby - Traumatising Small Children Since 2016

3rd place goes to @PiggyOwner with the gorgeous Max

The random prize draw for all entrants will be announced tomorrow evening!

Thanks to all that entered and voted! It was great fun seeing all the photos :drool:
@Powerpigs ive got your photo saved on Pinterest lol, I saw it a few weeks ago and it's such a cute photo x

Powerpigs

PHOTO COMPETITION WINNER
Forum Donator 2017/18
@Powerpigs ive got your photo saved on Pinterest lol, I saw it a few weeks ago and it's such a cute photo x
Aw, thank you! Voltti was being very photogenic the day I got that picture. We were having marathon lap time, and Voltti seemed to enjoy himself a lot :luv:

This photo was actually taken during the few days when Voltti was a lone piggy (our other pig Ampeeri had sadly been pts a couple of days ago, and our new pig Ohmi was still on his way to us) so I think Voltti enjoyed hs lap time even more than normally! But he definitely is a lap piggy :love: