• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just a quickie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyboo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have 3 boars and they never have eaten all of their nuggets there is always some left in the morning.I have just had 2 girls this week and i can not believe how much they eat,there bowl is always empty and as soon as i put more in they start eating straight away.They are about 1 year old and quite shall we say stocky!I wondered if anyone knew the correct amount of nuggets per pig per day?Thanks in advance.xrolleyes

I think it should say on the packet. Tee hee little piggies. When I look after next doors girls I cant believe how much they eat, they can scoff for England. Bertie now has a small hamster size bowl with his nuggets in, if I give him a big bowl he eats nuggets and not veggies, naughty Bertie!

On Excel and other piggy food, it says approx 20-50g of pellets per day (per guinea pig), but my boars eat it all in one sitting (i.e. as soon as I put it in their bowls!) Greedy things, and then start wheeking for more! rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back