• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just got some megazorb

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPG

Reaction score
Found some in my local farm shop tucked away in a corner with the horse bedding.

So i bought a sack to try out, see how messy it really is. Might end up using it for C&C next year.

Question: Does Piggie pigpigs (youtube) use this forum?

I hope you like the megazorb, I do. I am not sure about Piggie pigpigs although I don't think so. I haven't seen her name that I can remember.

I hope you like the megazorb, I do. I am not sure about Piggie pigpigs although I don't think so. I haven't seen her name that I can remember.

That might not be her name, its her youtube name. I know she trials a lot of bedding...and has some ADORABLE piggies :)

I have been using Megazorb for a couple of years now. I like it.
It is far more absorbent than woodshavings and much better for piggies feet.
It is easier to get it out of the bag and easy to spot clean.

yeah i thought it was good, it used to cost me about nine quid a bag. Its just from a local horse supplier type shop.

I pay about the same for a large sack. Have been using it for several years now, and despite trying different beddings from time to time I always go back to megasorb.:))

I pay about the same for a large sack. Have been using it for several years now, and despite trying different beddings from time to time I always go back to megasorb.:))

I'm going to trial a few before i go to C&C in summer. Might wait untill it warms up though before trying other types of shavings as the megazorb is warmer while they are outisde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back