• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just Grass Bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am tickled pink as I was at my local feed merchant today and I got a 15kg bag of Just Grass for £9 :<>

The last time I bought this it cost me about £3 per Kilo so I am delighted, plus it will last my piggies for ages and ages :(|)

You are welcome to some of mine as I have loads and loads and loads!

:laluot_03::laluot_03::laluot_03:

I spent a small fortune on my lot today first off I brought a 10k sack of burgess excell from the kennelgate food store. Then off to the farm shop for my Hay, Megazorb and Just grass I stocked up at the farm three bales of hay three sacks of megazorb and one bale of the just grass. The shed is now FULL :)) Hubby was calling me blind. So now I will not be caught out if the snow comes have enough to last till January hopefully :)
I only can only get to the farm on Saturdays and hate asking hubby to take me. With it being on the edge of town up little roads and hills I was worried we might not be able to get there if the snow really hits. The ladies that run the farm shop know me very well and was laughing at how much I was getting and said are you sure you have not brought a horse:))

I spent a small fortune on my lot today first off I brought a 10k sack of burgess excell from the kennelgate food store. Then off to the farm shop for my Hay, Megazorb and Just grass I stocked up at the farm three bales of hay three sacks of megazorb and one bale of the just grass. The shed is now FULL :)) Hubby was calling me blind. So now I will not be caught out if the snow comes have enough to last till January hopefully :)
I only can only get to the farm on Saturdays and hate asking hubby to take me. With it being on the edge of town up little roads and hills I was worried we might not be able to get there if the snow really hits. The ladies that run the farm shop know me very well and was laughing at how much I was getting and said are you sure you have not brought a horse:))

Its better to be prepared as this weather is getting worse :)

It is just such good value! I adore my local feed merchant, they give great advice too and I get all my animal feed there as they cater for a variety of animals.

Next week I am going to stock up on hay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back