• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just had a lovely surprise from HH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh, my! This really put a huge smile on my face!

The doorbell rang, and although I'm still in my PJ's (I'm supposed to be in work in an hour and a half! {:| ) I decided to answer it and I am so glad I did! It was worth the weird look from Mr. Posty!

My Hammocky Hammocks fleece arrived!
It's been 3 weeks and I was beginning to think that maybe they were so busy that my order had been forgotten. (It's happened to me before :{ )

I ripped through the packaging and was so excited to see my boys lovely, decent fleece bedding! But was I pulled the 2 bundles apart, something fell onto the floor.
A small fabric square, with a bow around it and a piece of card tucked just under it.
So I pull out the card and it says "Sorry for the Delay" that alone was sweet enough...But then I cut the bow and and discovered that they had sent me a most lovely present.

DSCF0743.jpg

A corner hammock...Not just ANY corner hammock, mind you!
Oh, no: This is a LARGE one. My boys are going to absolutely love it. I'm so excited.
This has just made my day!

Do you think they'd mind if I emailed them with a thank you? I really feel I should. ")

no I don't think that they would mind you emailing to say thank you at all, in fact if I was them I would be really happy to know that someone appreciated something I had made enough to take the time out of their day just to thank me :)

it's lovely, i hope your boys enjoy it ;) Post some piccy's of them, I can just see it now with a margharita and a little coctail umbrella lazing on the hammock ;) xx

Me and my pigs just love hammocky hammocks stuff, we have loads of it. I'm sure they would be happy to receive your thanks. Looking forward to the photos of your chillin out pigs. xx

Me and my pigs just love hammocky hammocks stuff, we have loads of it. I'm sure they would be happy to receive your thanks. Looking forward to the photos of your chillin out pigs. xx

Ah thats puuuurdy! I really want to order some stuff from there - well if I wasn't so poor :(

Ah thats puuuurdy! I really want to order some stuff from there - well if I wasn't so poor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back