• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just like one big family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So glad I have joined this group! The first thing I do when I get home from work is check this site! From learning more about gps to other peoples daily life, its brill. Didn't think that I would be interested in if she got the job or if she stops smoking or how shes feeling because her gp is ill. Its just like one big family, thanks girls for all being a part of my daily life and gossip!

Mary

You hit the nail right on the head there Mary. Its a fab place isn't it? I absolutely love my guinea forum family :-*

Ditto :D

Hey did anyone else like that film? :)

only friendly non confrontational allowed on here, thats why its so friendly and like a big happy family, some where we can talk GP all day if we want with out boring a non gp nut, and also talk about everyday life as well I have made some lovely friends here and trust them as well, which is a bonus, :) :) :) :)

This probably the nicest forum around, all genuine piggy lovers with the welfare of them sincerely at heart.
Genuinely rescue friendly too :)

Barbara

Mary said:
thanks girls for all being a part of my daily life and gossip!

Mary

Hang on last time i checked I wasn't a girl :D ;D but i totally agree about the friendliness of the forum

I enjoy coming on here, chatting with all you nice ladies and gents bout GP's and everything else

*group hug for everyone* :-*

Lucinda said:
I love it too! Wish I had met more of you! :)

Well hopefully soon we can have another forum meet up, before we all start saving for Xmas ;)

Don't you just hate organised people ;D

It's not been unknown for me to be out starting the pressie shopping at 5pm on xmas eve! Although at the time I only had 1 child who was only a baby, these days i'm still out at 5pm xmas eve but for last minute bits :)

bev said:
Don't you just hate organised people ;D

It's not been unknown for me to be out starting the pressie shopping at 5pm on xmas eve! Although at the time I only had 1 child who was only a baby, these days i'm still out at 5pm xmas eve but for last minute bits :)

I used to be the same, wrapping presents on Christmas Eve, I still have nighmares about it ;D

Barbara

Yes but have you ever only finished wrapping 1 hour before the kids wake up? ;D :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back