• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just lost a rescue piggie after an emergency cesarean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramleycaviesrescue

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This beautiful girl (Daisy) has just unfortunately lost her fight after we rushed her to the vets today for an emergency cesarean. She had 5 babies which unfortunately were all still born and 1 was deformed hence her struggle. This piggie supposedley hadnt even met a male- why are people so cruel?
We tried our hardest for this girl. She survived the operation well, but lost her fight an hour or so later.
This was very upsetting for us as we have grown fond of her and her kind character!
Please if anyone could spare any amount of donation we would be very greatful as this was a very worthwhile but very costly operation.

We wish they had all survived, but it wasnt to be. RIP Daisy and babies xx

daisyzx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

oh no i am so sorry, rip Daisy and all your little family, hope you can be together now forever, rip

xxxxxxxxx

i am really really sorry, i can not help you financially at the moment, i really wish i could this breaks my heart, i am sat here sobbing life can be so cruel sometimes :0

Awww poor Daisy :( With your babies now.
I lost a rescue piggie last year, she gave birth to 5 deformed babies who were all dead. Natures so cruel, But people are worse. Poor girl 8...

Poor Daisy but she's with her little ones running free :0
Awful for you all at the rescue and our thoughts are with you x>>

So sorry. At least someone cared for her and got her the best care at the end.

Paula

I'm so very sorry, at least you know you did everything you could for Daisy and her babies xx

Oh Helen, I'm so sorry. I know you will have done everything possible for little Daisy.

RIP Daisy and your little babies x>>

so know how you feel i lost a rescue sow 2yrs ago thankfully her babies lived but jenny the mum died a day later after her stitches burst open and her insides came out :( she died 4 hours later after emergencey surgery :(

So very sorry little Daisy didn't make it. Sleep well gorgeous girl, reunited with your babies.:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back