• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

just ordered my mesh panels to make my boys c&c cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hehe excited just placed an order of 5packs of grids around 80 odd panels to play with. Cost me just over £70 so not too bad i guess.

Oooo sounds like your going to busy :)) Hehe cant wait for pigtures of the girls new home!

Yup =) i did try and make them cages from wood and chicken wire big fail Haha. Think ill stick to sewing than wood work Hahahaha.

It's exciting to make new homes for the pets!:)

Yeah they are from www.wickes.co.uk and if you type in 4 storage cubes in the search bar they should come up. For some reason they say out of stock when the quantity is 1 but is in stock when you up the quantity. They are the mesh panels not grids. £15.31

Grids came today. Only just on made up the 2 x (4 by 2) and the 2 x (3 by 2) cages. They are randomly. Placed atm cos i need to clear away their old home. Very impressed with the wickes mesh grids definitely recommend people buy them.

Will hopefully. Get some pics up tomorrow but there is alot of mess to tidy up first lol

Are the Wickes grids the same size as the Seville grids (14 inches/ 35.5cm)? I just went to order some of the Seville ones on ebay and they have shot up in price, so would like to know if I can use the Wickes ones alongside the Seville ones I already have.
Thanks. :)

Yeah they are 14" =) i know how stupid are the prices getting. You get 17 mesh grids and 20 connectors (which i haven't used und cable ties better) with wickes.

I got mine from Wickes in November and they're brilliant, very sturdy and quite cheap to buy :).
My piggies live in a big shed & live in hutches but they have runs attatched so the piggies just come & go as they please.

Ooo I've just bought correx for my cage. I bought the Wickes panels too, I had my OH make the cage in our spare room before bringing into the lounge and we couldn't fit it through the doors mallethead so it's being rebuilt once we buy some more cable ties :))

Well here's my boys new home(s)

thinking may add another level to each one undecided.

The whole gang
https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2011-02-11015059-1.jpg

Gizmo Mushkin
[IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2011-02-11015015-1.jpg

Dongle Pixal
[/IMG]
2011-02-11015030-1.jpg

Cable Humbug
2011-02-11014952-2.jpg

****Please excuse the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back