• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just purchased a new C&C cage and I have some issues...

ashhtonn7

New Born Pup
Reaction score
If he is jumping out, then it will require a permanent change - once he knows he can do it, then he will likely continue to do so! Having the cage two grids high would be the solution. I have to have mine two high for the same reason - one of my piggies is a climber

If he is jumping out, then it will require a permanent change - once he knows he can do it, then he will likely continue to do so! Having the cage two grids high would be the solution. I have to have mine two high for the same reason - one of my piggies is a climber
Okay, thanks!

Or add a lid. That can be done by overlapping (which grids them strength) and cable tying grids together and then hinging it with cable ties to the back row of grids

Or add a lid. That can be done by overlapping (which grids them strength) and cable tying grids together and then hinging it with cable ties to the back row of grids
This is their new set up. Don’t worry, I’m going to be adding new things later on for them. If there’s anything else I need or get rid of pls let me know!

Attachments

• 4085FB1B-2650-4DF0-8A56-9C99BDF30E56.jpeg
    4085FB1B-2650-4DF0-8A56-9C99BDF30E56.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 24
Back