Just seen most beautiful piggie piccie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carrot_tit

I have just seen the picture of the most beautiful picture of a piggie. My copy of Guinea Piglopaedia by Margaret Elward & Mette Ruelokke arrived this morning from Amazon and for those of you that have it the picture is on page 142 and it's the first picture on the page. It's of a chocolate harlequin. Description says "They are black/chocolate and yellow brindling in a patchwork of colour along the sides and with a divided head"

It's soooo lovely :) I want, i want :o

Has anyone got one similar?

J

Jillybean

Haven't got one but he does look gorgeous - I like the one on the opposite side, the Chocolate Himalayan, also the Self Black on page 140. I love all guineas but especially love the smaller smooth haired ones. I used to have one called Josephine, she was black & brown, very petite and had a pointy face (we used to call her PF for short). Felt a real bond with her. No longer here, alas.

Reaction score
Totally agree with you! Harlequins are very gorgeous and I've yet to see a real one, but I so want one too! :D

Reaction score
ahhh its so cute I love that book its one of my favourites, but ALL guineas are beautiful even the mixed breeds they just have such a cute way with them,
just been telling my jinx a real mixed breed piggy born here that he was the most handsome boy ever then felt guilty in case the 16 other boys in the shed heard me, lol

S

Starflick

Yip he is gorgeous! This is the piggie I want, never seen one in real life though! Wendi (Thistle Cavies) says if she get one in I can have, doubt she will though!

035_31A.jpg

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.