• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just to say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karen

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the message board and would like to introduce myself and our two cavies:
Smudge and Snuggles.

We haven't had them long but are really enjoying being cavy parents.

They have very different characters but we love them both.
Karen

Welcome to the forum Karen. Would love to see pictures of your pigiges :)

Hi Karen, welcome to the forum :)

Are they boys or girls?

Bev x x

Hi there
We are new too :)
We've just our boy Duke now (Sully in memory), but i wouldn't EVER give up the opportunity to own a piggie, it's the best experience ever, i'm totally in LOVE :) :-*

squeakypigs said:
lol I will get my daughter to put the pics up when she gets back.

I am blind so I could be sending you anytheng

!Welcome to the forum Karen. Would love to see pictures of your pigiges :)
Glynis said:
Hi there
We've just our boy Duke now (Sully in memory), but i wouldn't EVER give up the opportunity to own a piggie, it's the best experience ever, i'm totally in LOVE :) :-*

Hi there I'm sorry to hear about Sully.

We had two piggis a couple of years ago and it broke my heart when they went to the rainbow in the sky.

I said no more but daughter kept on and ofcourse I just had to give in!

Glynis said:
Hi there
:(

Hi
yep as soon as my daughter gets in I will get her to show the pics.

;)

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum-I only joined a few weeks ago and I'm addicted-it's great to hear from people who love piggies! :)

Oh thanks Karen, it's nearly 3 months since Sully went to the Bridge :'(
Yesterday i filled in my diary for 2007, when it came to the time leading up to his passing i ended up sobbing my heart out, still feel guilty i couldn't do more for my little furbaby :'(
We are lucky to still have Duke tho, he's such a little darling heart :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back