• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Katherine Frayling's Phone Number

SARAH BOLTON

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello.Pl scan u tell me Katherine Frayling's phone number urgently.Ou r guinea is only 580g now an d her front tooth snapped so the vet filed down her othe r front one.Shes now on expensive recovery paste an d he wants to charge us to grind her back teeth down under anaesthetic but Vedra aid it doesnt need to be done under anaesthetic.I don't drive an dam in Somerset on v low income. Thanks

Hello.Pl scan u tell me Katherine Frayling's phone number urgently.Ou r guinea is only 580g now an d her front tooth snapped so the vet filed down her othe r front one.Shes now on expensive recovery paste an d he wants to charge us to grind her back teeth down under anaesthetic but Vedra aid it doesnt need to be done under anaesthetic.I don't drive an dam in Somerset on v low income. Thanks

Hi!

I am sorry but we don't have the number and would never give it out on a public place like this as we could lay ourselves open for breach of privacy. Please google for contacts.

Sorry, but we do not support Rodentologists on here and cannot help you with contacts.

Speak to a local vet about a payment plan if they would allow it. Else at the worst perhaps you could surrender him to a rescue if you can’t afford the treatment.

have you been syringe feeding him regularly? How much is he managing in a day and how has his weight been?

I'm not sure where abouts in Somerset you are, but Piddle vets near Dorchester is recommended on here, I think it's also the vets Angel Rabbit Rescue uses near there too?
Welcome to Piddle Valley Vets | Piddle Valley Vets

@Betsy is near Poole & uses one of the local Vet's4pets as there's a particular vet there (Rachel?) who is very good.
@Bill & Ted car journey share with another Guinea pig (Mikey) from Cornwall /Exeter to Northampton's 'Cat & rabbit clinic' fortnightly? For dentals, they may go past your location or be able to help?
Edit there's also
Passionate about animal care | Highcroft Veterinary Group which is recommended on here that covers Bristol, Bath & Somerset - but I've no experience of them.

I'm afraid I don't know Katherine Fraylings or Vedras number. I've never had any experience with either for dentals. I think they come under 'the Cambridge cavy Trust (CCT)'

@furryfriends (TEAS) is the forums dental expert, Debbie may be able to give you more dental advice.

good luck with your search & healing vibes being sent your way :hug: xx

Last edited:
How's your Guinea pig today? X

Once both incisors have grown back the upper and lower front teeth should wear together and self sharpen. Contact
We care for pets in Brixham | Dart Vale Veterinary Group ask for Jess Myers, she has filed my Bill’s front incisors when one broke and wore strangely, and is very reasonably priced, she does it without general anaesthetic and was very good

Back