• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Katura

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Little Kat.....She just.......Died. I don't know what happened. One minute she was flirting with her neighbor and bickering with her cage mate and less than an hour later she was gone. Last night she argued with Ky because Ky didn't want her flirting with Rama. I told them to stop. Little Kat went behind the pigloo and went to sleep. Less than an hour later, I go to feed them. Ky comes over and I say, "Little Kat, wake up! Time to eat!" She doesn't move. So I move the pigloo and nudge her and her whole body is limp. I quickly scoop her up and she's gone. She'd just died too because she was still warm, her paws had JUST started to cool. She was only 2 and 1/2. I have no clue what happened. I can only assume heartattack or stroke. I'm just so shocked. I loved her so much. I can't believe she's really gone.

Katura
Dilute Agouti Abyssinian Cavy Sow
Born: June 16, 2004
Died: November 9, 2006
Daughter of Solomon and Frosty
Sister to Kurama, Kume, Keo, Jordan, and Sellabell
Katuraclear.jpg

Katuraprofile.jpg

Katuraface.jpg

Katurabath2006.jpg

KaturaEaster.jpg

Thanks. Her niece who was her cagemate is still really off. I spent all day before I finally buried her (I kept putting it off, I didn't want to let go) expecting her to poke her head out of the box and glare at me for putting her in there. I mean.....I didn't really expect it it's just.....I dunno....Denial I guess. Part of me is still waiting for her to tunnel out of her grave. I just CAN'T believe it yet. I'm trying but I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back