• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Keep all Piggies and Animals inside...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
If anyone from Victoria, Australia is reading this thread, please keep your animals inside.

We've got major fires happening, the poor little things will not cope with the smoke, and to add
to this we've got a horrible day of 38 degrees and warmer tomorrow (Sunday)

Please if you can't put them inside, make sure they've got lots of extra water and even a damp towel over the cages or
kennels to keep them a little cooler.

Take care little ones, i'm also very worried about all our wild animals too :'(

And last but not least, please be careful if travelling in these areas, everyone is precious to their families :-*

Scary stuff! Id have mine in in a flash if it was me, but 38 degrees in december! i think he had around 9 yesterday

amazing condsidering our recent weather is'nt it such a contrast, hope all the animals wild and pets are ok I remember last time all the poor animals with burns :'(

Oh dear :'( I have seen that on the news the other night. I hope you are ok and coping ok! :'(

Thinking of you
:-*

Another awful day, hot and windy got up to 41 degrees UGH
Could not believe the sky when i woke up, weird orange, grey mixture spooky as.
And what really annoyed me was my two neighbours that are below us (err we live on a hill) both their dogs
were outside, and they looked stressed and this was at 10am !!
So i sneaked out and gave them lots of doggie biscuits and then threw down the mince that i had for the magpies, made
me feel much better.
Honestly some people are just plain DUMB >:(
We're probably 15k from any of the fires so we're ok, just really worried about some friends that are only 2k away, OH and daughter went there yesterday, and they've got plans in action, so saying lots of prayers for them :-*

Glad to hear that you are ok Glynis. I was thinking about you when the fires story came on the news tonite ;)

Thanks for the concern
As i said so worried about all the little animals our rescue centres become so over loaded after fires :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back