• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kellie's Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Dougal ;D

HPIM0919.jpg

Ok, my piggies decided they wanted to have their very first professional photo shoots () today and they quite enjoyed the camera!
First up is Stanley AKA Stan the Man yes the 2 pics ARE the same pig!
HPIM0956.jpg

HPIM0957.jpg

Next up my my shy boy George
HPIM0958.jpg

Cheeky Cherry
HPIM0959.jpg

My beautiful Pip!
HPIM0962.jpg

Handsome Dougal
HPIM0964.jpg

Whisper and her babies Dinky and Amber
HPIM0941.jpg

Amber
HPIM0944.jpg

Whisper and babies exploring
HPIM0946.jpg

Dougal watching the girls
HPIM0951.jpg

The cages - Now I know they are not ideal but I am in the middle of explanding them! plus I am getting a shed put up in the next month. At least my new set up is begger than my previous shop bought cages!
HPIM0954.jpg

Ok last but not least, I couldnt not include Patch and smokey while they were having a snooze!
HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

Awww, Smokey and patch are gorgeous too as are all the piggies! I like the way you've set you c & c cage.. gonna keep that in mind!

Awww Kellie your piggies and rats and cat are just gorgeous! They look so happy and healthy! ;D

Meet smudge! I have started to pair him up with Dougal and it is going VERY well! He is a 5 week old boar and an absolute stunner!

HPIM0983.jpg

I know, I couldnt put him down when I saw him! I just HAD to have him!

Hi, he's a cutey. How many piggies have you got now? I've lost count.

LOL I have 9 now! I have a group of 2 sows, a pair of 2 sows and 2 pairs of 2 boars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back