Kellie's Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Ok, here is my thread dedicated to my wonderful piggie's!

Cherry

Pip

George

Stanley

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
They are lovely pics Kellie. I especially love the first picture of Cherry! She reminds me a bit of my first and special guinea pig Fluffy! :)

Ellie
TGPW Admin

K

Kellie

Aw thank you, Cherry is wonderful, as soon as you open the cage both Cherry and Pip try to climb out on my my hand, its like a race of who can get to me first ;D

C

cutecavy

Aww, Kellie they are gorgeous. I especially love that photo of Pip, it's adorable ;)

michellemuffin

Reaction score
Pip is gorgeous I adore black and white pigs I lost my domino last month so am hoping one of my mums to be have a black and white baby :-* for pip

M

Michele

sos weet. my piggies had a wigwam or igloo tent thing. whatever they are called. It was the christmas present and i stuck it in the wash and it went abit funny on me and wouldnt stand up again. think i was having a blonde day. LMAO

K

Kellie

LOL about putting it in the wash, I think only the fleece is supposed to go in!
Aw I am sorry about your domino! I hope you get a baby black and white one soon :)

K

kellyspiggies

your piggies are so cute just want to pick them up and hug them

K

Kellie

My piggies were allowed to have thr run of the room during cleaning out time, they had so much fun!

K

Kellie

Whisper

Stanley looking glam after a bath

Dinky and Whisper

Dinky and Amber

Cherry

Whisper eating parsley

Dinky and Whisper

Amber

Mum and babies

George

Cherry and Pip

Hope you like the pics!
Love Kellie

C

cutecavy

Soooooooooooooo cute Kellie!

Isn't Stanely a rescue boar? How come he is going to a show? ?

K

Kellie

I can't seem to do anything right can I, you even typed this after I replied your pm!

K

Kellie

well its either a woman on one forum having a go or another pm'ing me saying rescues are only wanting forever homes, do I not provide that? ?

M

Michele

Kellie, Your Photos are FAB!! you have a great set up there. keep the photos coming..............

Status
Not open for further replies.