• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kellie's Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Ok, here is my thread dedicated to my wonderful piggie's!

Cherry
HPIM0581.jpg

Pip
HPIM0632.jpg

George
HPIM0696.jpg

Stanley
kellie.jpg

They are lovely pics Kellie. I especially love the first picture of Cherry! She reminds me a bit of my first and special guinea pig Fluffy! :)

Ellie
TGPW Admin

Aw thank you, Cherry is wonderful, as soon as you open the cage both Cherry and Pip try to climb out on my my hand, its like a race of who can get to me first ;D

Aww, Kellie they are gorgeous. I especially love that photo of Pip, it's adorable ;)

Pip is gorgeous I adore black and white pigs I lost my domino last month so am hoping one of my mums to be have a black and white baby :-* for pip

sos weet. my piggies had a wigwam or igloo tent thing. whatever they are called. It was the christmas present and i stuck it in the wash and it went abit funny on me and wouldnt stand up again. think i was having a blonde day. LMAO

LOL about putting it in the wash, I think only the fleece is supposed to go in!
Aw I am sorry about your domino! I hope you get a baby black and white one soon :)

your piggies are so cute just want to pick them up and hug them

My piggies were allowed to have thr run of the room during cleaning out time, they had so much fun!
HPIM0827.jpg

HPIM0826.jpg

HPIM0824.jpg

HPIM0821.jpg

HPIM0820.jpg

Whisper

HPIM0905.jpg

Stanley looking glam after a bath

HPIM0906.jpg

Dinky and Whisper

HPIM0907.jpg

Dinky and Amber

HPIM0908.jpg

Cherry

HPIM0909.jpg

Whisper eating parsley

HPIM0894.jpg

Dinky and Whisper

HPIM0895.jpg

Amber

HPIM0897.jpg

Mum and babies

HPIM0900.jpg

George

HPIM0890.jpg

Cherry and Pip

HPIM0892.jpg

Hope you like the pics!
Love Kellie

Soooooooooooooo cute Kellie!

Isn't Stanely a rescue boar? How come he is going to a show? ?

I can't seem to do anything right can I, you even typed this after I replied your pm!

well its either a woman on one forum having a go or another pm'ing me saying rescues are only wanting forever homes, do I not provide that? ?

Kellie, Your Photos are FAB!! you have a great set up there. keep the photos coming..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back