• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kellie's Rainbow pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

I have lost many pets while growing and. Here are a few
Thumper the Rabbit
Meg the rescue cat
Sam the rescue dog
Zimba the bull mastiff, died aged 7
Mog my cat died aged 20
Muffin the hamster
snowball the hamster
many fish

It is a great age isnt it! I only lost her 2 weeks ago! She was still purring as she sleepily passed away. She would of been 21 in April and she was a lifetime friend , sadley missed but never forgotten.

think how lucky you are to have had a wonderful life full of such adorable animals they are all so precious

Well since Mog dies 3 weeks ago, her best friend cat Willow has not been the same, not eating, and just not herself, we thought it was because of Mog passing away, took her to the vet and she had a very large bowel tumor and had to be put down there and then. I can't believe it, 2 cats lost in 3 weeks.

[quotKlli ]
Wll sinc Mog is 3 wks ago, hr bst frin cat Willow has not bn th sam, not ating, an just not hrslf, w thought it was bcaus of Mog passing away, took hr to th vt an sh ha a vry larg bowl tumor an ha to b put own thr an thn. I can't bliv it, 2 cats lost in 3 wks.
[/quot]
[color]
That is awful Klli. Sorry I hav only just rpli to this thra. Din't s it!

At last Mog an Willow ar togthr now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back