• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kevin and Perry's thread

Lizabel

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
It's Kevin and Perry's first birthday today, and I've been their slave for 6 months, so I thought I would create a thread for them. They are outdoor hutch dwellers so photo opportunities are not great at this time of year - can't wait for the spring and better weather!

Here's one taken on a mild day in October, probably their last time in the run before the temperatures dropped too low for comfort.

Attachments

• 20211009_150334.jpg
    20211009_150334.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 8
Happy birthday Kevin and Perry. I hope you’ve had a fab day and been spoilt rotten.

I know what you mean about photo ops. I’ve not updated my thread in a while either. Looking forward to seeing more of them in warmer climes ☺️

A day of worrying about Kevin and Perry in the heat (30 degrees), moving them from their hutch to the playpen in the kitchen, and just now at 7.30pm to the run in the garden, has given some photo opportunities with them.

Kevin's first ever 'lips' photo:
20220617_190341.jpg

Perry wanted a closer look at the phone, but at least he didn't notice that he was being photo-bombed:
20220617_190131.jpg

I can't call them the Teenage Tearaways anymore as they are nearly 18 months old and I've been their besotted slave for exactly a year. They enjoy listening to me read aloud any posts from other piggies which feature letters to and from the GPU, and they are practising their nipping skills after doing the basic GPFANS course. They say they are drafting a letter of their own to the GPU but won't tell me why, so I'm on my best behaviour 😬

The boys are back in their second home (cage in the kitchen) for the duration of the current UK heatwave. They are overjoyed to get access to the carrot cottage again and demolition continues apace!

Here are their two favourite hiding places. Spot the difference 🤣20220810_180359.jpg20220810_180430.jpg20220810_180436.jpg20220810_180408.jpg

Gorgeous boys, you’ve done the right thing bringing them in while we get through this heatwave 👍

Gorgeous boys, you’ve done the right thing bringing them in while we get through this heatwave 👍
It was 30 degrees in their shed by lunchtime today. When I had them indoors for the hot days in July it really improved their bond with me, they gained so much confidence. When I put them back out in the shed it took me a day or so to get used to them not being in the kitchen, kept walking in and saying "hello pi- oh, they're not here!"

Back