Kim & Aggie - 7 Weeks Old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyGirl

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We've had them just over a week now, slowly getting more confident (how long does it normally take for them to be happy being handled and become easier to catch?) and super cute :D

Tonight's lap time :)

Kim - much more confident

Aggie - more reserved

SweetJo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh they are adorable! (Still remind me of my Cookie). My 2 are about 4 months old now - Cookie has always been fine to pick up, it has taken Peanut till about 2 weeks ago to let me without trying to jump out of my hands!

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:D:yahoo:Oh Lord, they are super-cute! Whoopee! :yahoo::yahoo:Baby piggies!:yahoo:Is there anything cuter?

Kim and Aggie - how clean is your cage?!

steven proom

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lovely pics,does anyone else have a guinea pig who shakes/flaps their ears when you try and stroke he head area?

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww they're gorgeous! It will all depend on their personalities. One of my girls took months to become tame. All be worth it though! They look very relaxed already! :D

Forever Evan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Butterscotch (4months) and Caramel (8months) are both a bit skiddish while in the cage, but once we get them out they are snugglers. We've had them not quite a week and they are coming around. They LOVE to cuddle together.

bc.jpg

GreyGirl

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) they possibly did their first popcorning today :) I think they're super cute, but I could be biased! Loving all their look a likes!

Status
Not open for further replies.