• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

King of the castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Frazzle seems to be settling in well, and has found his favourite spot as 'king of the castle'..
dscf0753z.jpg

-c

I love how he manages to fit into the little circle (where the bowl's meant to go) and just pokes his feet over the edge. He gets a good view from there apparently..:))

Hehehehe x) silly piggie! Glad he's settling in well :)

Aww he's gorgeous x)
Can I ask was there already a hole where the food bowl goes or did you cut it out yourself?

Thanks,

Rachel x

It's not a hole but a ridge with a dip in the middle which holds the bowl which comes with the cage so it doesn't tip over. Quite clever but cos the house is so steep not many piggies get up there to the bowl! Frazzle is obviously an exception but I've kept his bowl on the ground to let him keep his spot. :)

Yeah i had one in my cage, my piggie wouldn't go up it at all, i was just wondering if there was a hole it might encourage them to go up.

yeah it does seem like a waste of space, before I was thinking of making a ramp for the other two who don't go up there x

I took mine out in the end, thats a good idea, i don't understand why they've started making them so steep they didn't used to

It's a bit silly, especially for older pigs. I like how they've put on 'stairs' for them to get up the top..
Frazzle is crazy and can leap up there, young little sprite

Awwww hes gorgeous and does look like a little king sat up there :)
Can I ask where you got the box from which he is sat on as I'd really like something like for my Reggie. x

Awwww hes gorgeous and does look like a little king sat up there :)
Can I ask where you got the box from which he is sat on as I'd really like something like for my Reggie. x

I have one that came with my previous cage, the ferplast 100. What size is your cage? You would be more than welcome to it if it would fit.

I have one that came with my previous cage, the ferplast 100. What size is your cage? You would be more than welcome to it if it would fit.

I'm not sure what size my cage is hun but will have to measure it up as something I bought last week didnt fit the cage but now its too late to send it back x

Whenever I turn around he's up there! He loves it.. here's another little snap shot :(|)
dscf0763.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back