• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kisses cuddles and eating! In a good way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:))Hi all!! Is it just me or could you eat your piggies? Not in a cannibal way but mine are so scrummy like when you get a newborn baby kisses cuddles and could just eat um all up.... have i gone mad?:))

I'm the same! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by how much I love them that I just want to give them a huge squeezy cuddle!

pmsl they all have their own smells too! One i have smells like playdough i call him my playdough boy!

Mine all get kisses goodnight, same as my horse does! Whiskey and Noodles my older girls come up for nose sniffs when I stick my head in the hutch.

My mate's horse gives actual proper kisses, if you point to your lips and say 'Murphy kisses!' he lips you on the face, it's rather tickly!

Mine all get kisses goodnight, same as my horse does! Whiskey and Noodles my older girls come up for nose sniffs when I stick my head in the hutch.

My mate's horse gives actual proper kisses, if you point to your lips and say 'Murphy kisses!' he lips you on the face, it's rather tickly!

i love all my babies and could eat them all up :x, snog them all to death :)), and yes they all have their own smell, but my baby girl dog that i lost over a year ago...Nancy x)...had THE best smelling paws EVER...awww miss that :(

aww x) Of course I love my piggies but I wouldn't say I could eat them all up. :)) I could hug them so tight cos i love them so much but obviously I can't do that. lol. On the subject of their own smells, fudge and rainbow smell of hay! :) I haven't discovered Petal's special smell yet but my cat smells of perfume from where everyone picks him up and cuddles him. :))

Awww yersh they are all just so cute and wonderful, and I love it when my little Harvey and Artie give me little licks on the cheek, so cute x) and my dog sometimes smells of tangerines on her head its lovely! But most of the time she just smells like wotsits.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back