• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kissing

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Crater is so lovely. Now she is so big and full of children she just lies about her in cage cos I think it is to incomfortable for her to keep moving. However I just stuck my head in her cage and she stretched her head forward and gave me loads of kisses on my lips. She is so sweet :) Has anybody else got any kissy guinea pigs? - My first guinea pig Fluffy was the most kissiest guinea pig I have ever had. She LOVED kissing so much. :-*

taz will come up to my face and sniff around thinking i've got food

bumble will let me do anything to him and dave and daphne are quite soppy when they are in the right mood !

All my girls give kisses apart from one. Willow goes out of her way to give kisses she has not taught here daughter yet.

My piggy Sox gives me lovely piggy kisses ;D I recently lost my sweet Rodney, and he always came over every morning to give me a kiss........... I miss him so much :'( Heres a pigture of him, wasn't he handsome :)

rodney1.jpg

Awwwww! That is SO sweet! ;D Duddly and Scooby are the kissy piggies in my herd and it just is so sweet!

Livie xx

Rodney looks gorgeous Wheekster.
Yes, my piggies love kissing me and each other. Riffy especially puts his darling face up for kisses. I love it. Better than men!

Aw that's a lovely pigture of Rodney - it looks like he was a right character!

Bertie is the only piggie who kisses me on the lips. The girls all like licking mine and James' hands though. I was sooooo chuffed today cos after a whole year of having Betty, Boris and Babs, Boris (the cheeky macho boss pig) started licking me today. Yay! He must luv me!

Alex x :)

Rodney was very handsom!

Lucy is my kissy pig :-* Taz is my snuggly pig ;)

Zubin kisses my nose every time i hold him its so cute. he trys to lick my rabbits ears but she wont have ne of it lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back