• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Knitted Jumpers For Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonBon2010

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pattern for them? I'm thinking of asking MIL if she could make one for BonBon, as I think it will help her as she's a white piggy and you know what they say about white vans, they're usually a good few degrees cooler than coloured vans. I'm thinking a bit like a dog rug, only smaller with a button hole underneath for securing it safely without it bring too tight. Cheers :D

I'm spending too much time thinking of ways to improve her quality of life :D She's out grazing at the moment, was considering a jumper for just when she's outside :)

I would steer clear of clothing and perhaps look at the fleece cosy's, teepees, tunnels and beds that way she can access something much warmer if she wants to. I don't believe white piggies are colder than other pigs... my view is that humans would have the same problem otherwise

I personally wouldn't put any type of clothing on a pig either, they can't get out of it if it irritates them. I agree with Kelly, give her fleecey things to snuggle in instead! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back