• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

KW Cages- Anyone else have issues?

yayoiharuko

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there,
Sorry it's been such a long time since I've been active but I've been busy with college and work.
First of all- I hope you're all having a good day!
Second, I know a lot of you are in the UK but I know some of you are in the US and, I don't know, maybe others outside of the US have ordered from KW Cages. Anyway, I decided to order some oxbow hay in bulk since it's just about impossible to keep up with the amount of hay the pigs need otherwise. Tractor supply sells a pretty tiny 40 oz bag of hay and that really depends on the day or month(meaning they don't always have hay.)
When I first looked at KW Cages I was pretty impressed with the website and decided on ordering 25lbs of hay. That was sunday. Understandably, it wouldn't be shipped out til monday or tuesday. I double checked their website and it said to allow them a total of seven days to get the product shipped and to your door. I emailed them yesterday just to check and make sure everything was okay since it was wednesday and it was still 'processing' and I was assured everything was fine. Your order will be shipped out today. I'm like, okay, that's fine. Well, it's thursday and it still says it's being processed.
I emailed them again and was kind about it, but pretty much said they need to tell me what's going on.
Has anyone else had problems with this company?

:) Howdy! Welcome back to TGPF. We are quite UK heavy but are getting more international by the week. Lovely to have members from all over the world.

Will do some searching for you in the morning on the forum see if can find any reviews.

Hope your piggies are well

:) Howdy! Welcome back to TGPF. We are quite UK heavy but are getting more international by the week. Lovely to have members from all over the world.

Will do some searching for you in the morning on the forum see if can find any reviews.

Hope your piggies are well
Hi there!
Thank you!
I got the hay after constantly nagging the store, don't think I'll be ordering from them again just because of the terrible customer service, but on the bright side I have 25 lbs of orchard grass now (both my little men are really picky)
On another note, I'm going to be expanding their cage somehow, so I'll probably be making another post just to ask people how I can possibly make a c and c cage and add onto my current store bought one.
Anyway, hopefully other people will see this post in the future if they are looking at this company and will know NOT to buy from them. It's just too much trouble.

Back