Lawn Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallows

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ohh that's so cute! They must've enjoyed the outdoor time so much! Just wondering, they are on your front yard? I have been wanting to take my boys to the park but have a fear the grass is treated (emailed the council to ask but no reply as of yet). Their previous owners had kept them outside so I wanted to take them out when the weather is nice (in a covered playpen).

BertisKing

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ohh that's so cute! They must've enjoyed the outdoor time so much! Just wondering, they are on your front yard? I have been wanting to take my boys to the park but have a fear the grass is treated (emailed the council to ask but no reply as of yet). Their previous owners had kept them outside so I wanted to take them out when the weather is nice (in a covered playpen).
We don't have much of a garden, front or back, and what little grass we do have is of rubbish quality with lots of moss mixed in, but I live at the top of an embankment next to the canal. The grass is far enough away from the road that is clean and the area is big enough that when the pigs decide to stretch their legs I'm able to catch them before they can get too far away. The neighbourhood children tend to come and sit with me so there are plenty of eyes on the look out for any far-roaming piggies!
Extreme close ups in the second video of your :drool: piggies!
Coco seemed very interested in what I was doing with my tablet so she had to have a good snuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.