Leaving My Guineas For More Than 1 Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PottyForPiggies

*Secret Santa*
Reaction score
I am so nervous!

I am so very lucky that my grandma has agreed to pay for us to have a honeymoon away, a lovely log cabin in Sherwood Forest for 4 nights! But I've never left my guineas for more than 1 night, I'm nervous :\ I have a great friend looking in on them but oh I'm going to miss them soooooooo much! :(

Oh how lovely! What a romantic honeymoon. Your pigs will be fine with your friend. Please enjoy your honeymoon. You deserve a treat after all your work in the secret Santa.

I was just the same earlier this month when I went away for three nights to my other half's parents' house for Christmas.

The day I left, I was crying on the train there with worry about them (I know) and all the terrible scenarios that could befall them in my absence.

It's normal, I reckon, when you leave them first time. Particularly if you're their primary care giver.

We had someone come in each day to see them and they were absolutely fine. Yours will be too, so enjoy your honeymoon and try not to worry. It's easier said than done, I know. :)

Last edited:
A trusted friend is worth their weight in gold in these circumstances.

What helped me the 1st time I went away was text updates .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back