• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lentil & Jake - A new friendship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well all seems to be going okay so far *fingers crossed* - though its Lentil who could screw things up but hopefully a pig like Jake is just who he needs

I tried to get a pigture of Bounty but hes always over the place :{ :p

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

Fingers firmly crossed! You will have to wait for some time, as with boars a fall out can happen weeks after the intro.

Best of luck!

Awwwww they are gorgeous together x) hope they stay firm friends, i have my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! xx

Haha I'm surprised at how happy he looks here as he is still very much so grumpy aced - why i just walked past him an hes frowning away :p

I am hoping it will work but yes will have to wait and see, I have been lucky over the years to having successful boar bonding the only boar I have ever had a problem with (other than Basil) out of 15 is Lentil! :p

Ahh, well lets just hope this is it and they can stay firm friends :) Fingers crossed for you.

Jake droolx)
Hope they continue to get on well with eachother :)

Thankies :) I hope for Jakes benefit that they do as Jake was quite upset after loosing Hector and its such ashame that he has nobody to snuggle atm (except me) as him and Lentil arent quite at that stage yet.

Thanks for the update! Some piggies are just not snugglers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back